1. To support those bereaved by a line of duty death.
2. To raise funds to help the Trust attain its objectives.
3. To increase knowledge and appreciation of the work of the Trust.
1. A unique membership badge.
2. Educational and Research advice and support.
3. Opportunities to support the Trust in its work.
4. Newsletters and updates about the work of the Trust.
5. Additional support for families.
1. Police Family membership
Open to families of any police officer whose life has been lost in the line of duty; includes relatives and those in permanent emotional relationships e.g. fiancées, partners. Of course there is no charge, the price paid is already too high.
2. 'Friends' of the Trust – Individual membership
Open to all for an annual donation of £10.
3. 'Friends' of the Trust – Corporate membership
For police forces and businesses - annual donation £50.
4. Associate membership
Open to representatives of police staff associations and other support or memorial organisations and charities. No charge.
Please click here to download our membership application in Word Document format, it allows you to complete the form then please send it to the email on the form. If you would prefer it can be printed off and sent to the address printed on it with your subscription or donation (if appropriate).
If you require assistance accessing the form or have any questions please contact us.